We know, sometimes it is hard to tell whether your air conditioning unit is broken or not especially for inexperienced homeowners. Perhaps you won’t even realize that there is something wrong with your A/C until it has stopped working entirely!
Here are some signs that repair or replacement of your home’s a/c unit is needed –
1. The rooms are simply not cooling like they used to.
2. You go to turn on your air conditioning and it refuses to go on.
3. Strange sounds are emanating from the unit.
4. There are noticeable leaks and moisture.
5. Your electric bill keeps going up.
You may have thought before the hot weather hit us that this was a real probability this season. You can’t put it off any longer! If you live in the Colorado Springs area it is time to call Altitude Heating and Air. Just because we live at a higher altitude it doesn’t mean it won’t get uncomfortably hot. Call Altitude Heating and Air at (719) 209-4955.